The Certificate 3 Guarantee Program supports eligible individuals to complete their first post-school certificate III level qualification and increase their skills to move into employment, re-enter the workforce or advance their career. Under the program, FS Alliance is required to charge a student co-contribution fees as outlined in the fee Schedule (here).
During the enrolment process, a representative from FS Alliance will conduct an induction session during which you will be advised of the contribution fees and provided with a copy of the Student Handbook. You will also, in consultation with a representative from FS Alliance, develop a training plan that includes details of training delivery and assessment methods and proposed time frames in which it is expected that you should complete the training.
Student contributions fees for the qualification are invoiced upon commencement of training and only once your enrolment has been confirmed. At the commencement of your training you will be invoiced for the total amount of the co-contribution fees applicable to the qualification that you are enrolled in.
Methods of payment are:
- Credit card payment – Visa or MasterCard
- Direct Deposit
Simple follow the instructions on your invoice or for more information contact:
- Training Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FS Alliance Accounts Department ; email@example.com
- Head Office on: (07) 5499 3388 email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Schedule of Fees provides an overview of contribution fees for concessional and non-concessional students that are still at school and those students who have completed year 12 in Queensland in the preceding twelve (12) months.
Eligibility Criteria ** to funding and concessional rates apply to enrolling in qualifications funded under the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program.
Eligibility Criteria **
Are you eligible to participate?
To be eligible to enroll in the Certificate 3 Guarantee, prospective students must:
- be aged 15 years or above, and no longer at school
- permanently reside in Queensland
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or New Zealand citizen
- not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training
Students studying in a certificate III and non-concessional students in lower level training will need to contribute to the costs of training.
VET in School (VETiS) students will choose from a range of subsidised qualifications at certificate II level. For more information on the qualifications that can be delivered through the Certificate 3 Guarantee program, see the list of subsidised VETIS qualifications at www.training.qld.gov.au/vetis
NOTE: Please be advised that prospective students will no longer be eligible for government subsidised training place under the Certificate 3 Guarantee once they complete a certificate III level vocational qualification post school.
Entitlement to concession
Concessional rates apply for those students that:
- hold a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card issued under Commonwealth law, or is the partner or a dependant of a person who holds a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Care and is named on the card
- provide FS Alliance with an official form under Commonwealth law, confirming that the student, his or her partner, or the person of whom the student is a dependant, is entitled to concessions under a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card
- identify as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- are a school student and is enrolled in a VETiS program
- has a disability
- are an adult prisoner
NOTE: students must supply current relevant documentation to FS Alliance before concessional rates can be applied to contribution fees.
Please follow the links to the subsidies list for eligible qualifications:
Employer fact sheet: