Training, mentoring and consulting with the Meat, Food and Laboratory industries.
To provide and maintain the highest possible standards of service to the satisfaction of our clients.
Food Safety Operations (QLD) Pty Limited (FSOQ) Trading as FS Alliance (RTO ID: 30814), is a privately owned Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering Nationally Accredited training throughout Queensland and Northern Territory and also registered to deliver in Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia, New South Wales, ACT and Tasmania.
FS Alliance also delivers training and assessment in overseas locations and has three registered MINTRAC Overseas Skilled Meat Worker Assessors on staff.
FS Alliance is a dominant provider of quality training / consulting services to the Meat, Food and Laboratory industries within Australia and internationally.
Management and staff selection is based on the highest level of experience and expertise in our industries.
FS Alliance provides technical expertise at all levels through consultancy and project management services in the following areas:
- Meat Retail ( Food Services and Retail Butcher)
- Red meat (beef, pork, sheep, goat and game)
- Food Processing (food, poultry and vegetables)
- Livestock (management and animal welfare)
- Abattoirs (design, development and management)
- Third Party Meat Inspection services in partnership with Eville & Jones Food Safety Operations
- Laboratory Training and Services, streams in:
- Chemistry or Environmental
- Construction Materials Testing
- Mineral Analysis
- Schools / Education (Scientific Operations Officers)
Wayne Herrod and Michael Grogan
Office and Compliance Manager
Retail Meat Specialists
Suzanna Roeger || Owen Broadbent
Food Processing Specialist
Meat Processing and Abattoir Specialists
Wayne Herrod || Michael Grogan || Mathew Wearne || Wesley Herrod
John Frost || Damien Bryan
Cheryl Van Leeuwen
Tiffany Lovell || Thi Thuc Nugo || Kathleen Duggan